Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  I love the chance to get together with family and friends over a great meal and share what you are thankful for.  This year will be a little difficult because I am in Louisiana and my family is in California, but I will be spending the day with my boyfriend and the amazing friends we have made here. I am thankful for many things this year.
My family – They are always there for me to lend a hand or just an ear when I need someone to talk to.  I cannot wait for Christmas so that we can spend some quality time together in California.
   My boyfriend – He encourages me to be the best person I can be and supports me in every endeavor I begin. We have been on a crazy journey so far, but I wouldn’t choose to have anyone else by my side.
   My friends (new and old) - Even though many miles often separate us, my friends are always there for me. Whenever we are together, it feels like no time has passed.
   My job-I have my days when I question if teaching is really for me, but I cannot imagine any other job where I would feel as fulfilled on a daily basis.  Plus I have met so many amazing people through teaching who challenge me to become a better teacher every day.
       My pups – I don’t have children yet, but my dogs are my babies.  They are always there to give me love after a long day and they make me laugh all the time.

I hope you have a great day with your family and friends and have a chance to reflect on everything you are thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Lauren! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

    --jen

    ReplyDelete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs