Saturday, January 18, 2014

Slim Down Saturdays - January 18th


I am linking up with Gina at Third Grade Tidbits for the third Saturday of Slim Down Saturdays. 


I was a little discouraged to not see any weight loss on the scale, but I have to stay focused and remember that I am still down 4.6 pounds.  I am still drinking a ton of water each day and tracking my points.  I made it to the gym four times this week, but I still hope to make it to a spinning class this week.  After plateauing this early in the game, I know I need to step up my cardio this week.  I really hope to hit at least the 5 pound mark next week, so I must stay focused and not get discouraged. 

4 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! Didn't lose any this week, so I am lengthening my workouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the progress you've made has been great! Keep in mind water weight is the easiest and quickest weight to lose. From here you just may be developing muscle and that always weighs more- so don't get discouraged! It sounds like you're doing great and keep it up!

    Kelly
    Sliding Into Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a couple of us had no change weeks. But at least it wasn't a gain! That's how I am looking at it right now (and it is my own fault in my case, because I didn't work out). Keep it you, you are going in the right direction!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep at it!!! Don't give up. You are doing better than me...I haven't exercised. I'm still too lazy to do that.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs