Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15th - Two For Tuesday


I was thrilled to find out that The Teaching Tribune would be continuing their Two for Tuesday Link Up. Thanks to the weekly linky this summer, I have been able to stock up on some great items for the new school year at 50% off.  I can never pass by a good sale.  This week, I have chosen two animal-themed products to mark down 50%.

These task cards focus on the second grade Common Core Language Standard L.2.1A: I can use collective nouns. Collective nouns can be a difficult concept for students because we don't use the collective nouns often in regular conversation. This matching game is a fun way for students to practice the skill all year. I have also included an assessment to test students' knowledge of collective nouns after sufficient practice with the matching game.
These task cards focus on the second grade Common Core Math Standard 2.OA.3: I can group objects to tell if a number is even or odd. “A Day at the Zoo – Even or Odd Task Card Sort,” is a task card sorting activity that can be used by a small group of students or individual students. I love task cards because they can be used for a practice activity, a game, or even an assessment. If you print the task cards on cardstock, they should last all year. Of course, you can laminate them to make them even more durable.

Now head to see all the other great products that are half off today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs