Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord


I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend. Since it’s Sunday, I am linking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First for Sunday Smorgasbord. 
Here’s a glimpse at the randomness of my week:
I couldn't hold out any longer, so I did a little back to school shopping this week.  To avoid the crowds and limits on items, I took advantage of Staples' online sales.  I ordered pocket folders in several colors for 15 cents each and composition books for 50 cents each.  
I know that I could probably get them cheaper, but now I don't have to worry about checking the ads and fighting the crowds. 

I was so excited to see that Dollar Tree had items in my classroom colors this summer. I was able to pick up several of their locker bins in purple and teal. I also snatched up two teal storage ottomans at Target yesterday.    

I also snatched up two teal storage ottomans at Target yesterday.  These will be used for seating at my small group table along with a few black ones I already own.  

Yesterday I spent a good portion of my day looking for items on the Blog Hoppin Scavenger Hunt to take pictures of.  

Yes, I was that crazy lady in Target taking pictures of random items with my Blog Hoppin sign.  If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you should head on over and check out all the details about this super fun Instagram scavenger hunt that will last all month.  

I’d love to follow your adventures too, so please leave your Instagram username in the comments.  You can follow me to @TheTravelingTeacher

2 comments:

  1. I just found you on Instagram! :) That Blog Hoppin' scavenger hunt looks fun. I was checking that out last night! I think I'll wait until I get home to start it though.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really fun to look at the world around me in a different way. I'm sure you'll be able to rack up those points....you're so good about taking pictures everywhere. Enjoy the rest of your trip in California.

      Delete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs