Sunday, September 28, 2014

First Sunday Scoop of Fall


Happy fall!  I spent my morning decorating our house for fall/Halloween and now I am linking up with The Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop. 

I love how short and sweet their 3, 2, 1 template is since it allows me to quickly write a post once a week.  I hope to write at least two other posts this week.  I have been taking lots of pictures of the stuff happening in my classroom, but haven’t found the time to write about it yet. I hope everyone has a great week.  I need to get to work on my lesson plans.


3 comments:

  1. It looks like we have a lot in common-- I'm glad I'm not the only one hoping to finish lesson plans AND blog more. :) I look forward to reading your posts this week!
    One Lucky Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was panicking that I was the only teacher not doing teacher- lead Guided Reading yet this term- phew!!! Have a super week Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your math workshop sounds interesting. Our school started to do a Family Math Night last year to share some of what we do with families. I know what you mean about finding time to blog. I've started following so I won't miss your upcoming posts. Have a great week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs