Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tried It Tuesday: The Sharpener that Beats All


Happy Tuesday! I am linking up with Holly at Fourth Grade Flipper today for Tried it Tuesday. Tried it Tuesday is a great way to gather new ideas that have actually been tried in a real classroom. 

 We are now in our fourth week of school and I am still loving my Classroom Friendly Sharpener. 
Honestly, I only have to sharpen pencils about 2 times a week! I have supply caddies at each table where pencils are kept. There are two pencils per student in the caddy. 

 Thanks to my Classroom Friendly Sharpener, the pencils stay sharp for days...even with my second graders using them all day. 
Check out the difference between the Classroom Friendly Sharpener and a hand held one.
Not only do I save time sharpening pencils, but I also save money buying new pencils. I am still on my first set of pencils for the year. The Classroom Friendly Sharpener doesn't eat pencils like many electric sharpeners. There is very little waste and shavings to throw away. I can sharpen over 40 pencils before having to empty the shavings
If you haven’t converted to a Classroom Friendly Sharpener…go check them out now! You can't beat the price$24.95 (or just $17.99 each if you buy 3).

1 comment:

  1. I keep saying I'm going to buy one of these and I never do it. I need to quit being lazy!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs