Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Destination: Summer Vacation Linky Party

I am joining Krista at The Second Grade Superkids in a linky party to celebrate her 300th follower.  These are my top 3 summer travel destinations:







1. International: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
My boyfriend and I had the opportunity to travel to Cabo for his cousin's wedding.  It was so beautiful and peaceful.  We all stayed at an all-inclusive resort, so we never had to leave the resort.  I want to go back soon.



2. National: Honolulu, Hawaii
My cousin lived in Hawaii for two years, and I had the opportunity to visit her two summers ago.  It definitely makes the trip a lot more affordable when you don't have to pay for a hotel room.  The weather is so amazing in Hawaii no matter when you go, but I could live in the summer sun there.  
Parasailing is an experience that I will never forget.  I was terrified in the boat, but once I was up in the air I didn't want the time to end.


 Hawaii will always hold a dear place in my heart because it is where I met my boyfriend.  I was only there for a week, but that trip changed my whole life.









3. Close to Home: New Orleans
Now that I live in Louisiana, I have been trying to explore my new state. I have been to some amazing places including Baton Rouge and Avery Island, but New Orleans definitely has the most to offer.  Whether you want to go on a historical tour of the French Quarter, walk through the haunted graveyards, or bar hop on Bourbon Street, there is something for everyone.  I am so excited to be going back to New Orleans when my teacher bestie from California comes for a visit.   


1 comment:

  1. We did an all inclusive in Riviera Maya for a friends wedding, and it was amazing as well! It's hard to get used to paying for things again when you get back....reality check! Thanks for linking up! Enjoy a beignet in New Orleans for me!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs