Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Two for Tuesday = 50% Off


Happy Tuesday! I am linking up with  Teaching Tribune again this morning for Two for Tuesday.  I have discounted two of my TpT products to 50%. 

Zoo-rific Two-Step Word Problems Task Cards
This first product is a collection of animal-themed task cards that address the third grade standard (3.OA.8) with two step word problems.  The students match up the word problem with the card that shows the two equations needed to solve the problem as well as the third card that shows the correct answer.  The word problem cards can also be used alone as a center or SCOOT activity.  It is just $1 for today.

HERO Folders – Helping Everyone Remain Organized
This second product is one I use everyday in my second grade classroom. Life is much easier when your students have just one folder for school to home communication instead of multiple folders or envelopes. By using HERO folders, you will get just that. You will also be teaching your students to be organized and responsible. I have been using this type of folder in my classroom for the past 3 years, and I can't imagine teaching without them. Parents will appreciate the organized folder and routine. I have included all pages and labels you need to create an all-in-one student take-home folder.  It is just $1.50 today.  Please let me know if you would like any other themes or pages included. 
Make sure to check out all the other products that are 50% for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs