Friday, January 2, 2015

Currently: January 2015



I am linking up with Farley for the first Currently of 2015. I hope everyone had a great New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.  My husband and I went out with our friends (also newlyweds) to ring in the New Year.  I celebrated a little too much, so I spent most of yesterday napping on the couch. 



I am listening to football.  It has been on in the background for the past few days and will continue through the weekend. I am loving that I have been able to sleep in during winter break.  I often have trouble sleeping past seven, but I have finally gotten past that. I am thinking about the changes I want to make to our schedule when school starts back on Monday.  My kiddos had such a great time learning about Holidays Around the World before break, that I have decided to spend the next few weeks talking about New Years Celebrations Around the World. I am wanting to buy a couple new workout outfits to keep my motivation going through the new year.   My husband and I are trying to eat healthier, so I am needing to plan our dinners, go shopping, and prep as much as possible.  I know I am less likely to make unhealthy choices if the dinner is already prepped when I get home from work.  Along with eating healthier, I am making a commitment to be active everyday.  I will start back at the gym for morning workouts and bought a fitness tracker to make sure I am moving during the day.  My husband and I are talking about taking a trip to Europe over the summer.  We need to start looking at the logistics soon.  I have had my current car for almost nine years, so I have begun looking at new cars.  It may not happen this year, but I can still look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs