Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


It's been a busy week full of house guests and home renovation projects, but I am back to link up with Cara for Favorite Pins Friday. 


I still do not know what my new classroom will look like, but I know that organization will be key.  I love how organized this teacher corner is. 


I love the use of the plastic drawers because I tend to pile, and these drawers would camouflage all those piles.  
After spending over an hour browsing in Target the other day, I finally decided on my classroom color scheme: black and brights (mostly purple and turquoise). 

I love the black background and bright borders in this classroom.  I can’t wait to get into my classroom and start decorating.

I need to get off my butt and start getting into a workout routine before school starts back again in a month.  I pinned the next two 30 day fitness challenges earlier in the summer, but never got to them.  

Amanda at Living in Another Language is hosting a link up for these 2 fitness challenges, so I figured it was the perfect time to start.  Nothing like online accountability to get me up and exercising.  Anyone else want to join us?
I am still in new house decorating mode, so many of my recent pins have been for the house.  I have been wanting to make one of these laundry pedestals since last year when I first pinned this idea. 

I am happy to say that we completed our own version of these for our new laundry room. 
I love the pop of purple!
I am also dying to make my own version of this wine cork collection frame.

 I love the saying, but $450 is too expensive for me (that could buy quite a few bottles of wine) and the original version is too large for our space.  
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs