Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


Happy Friday Everyone! I am linking up with Cara at First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday again. 
Thank you to Lauren over at The Sweetest Thing for posting a tutorial on how to embed pins in your post.  I’ve said before that I am slow to learn all the technology stuff, so I am so thankful to fellow bloggers who are willing to take the time to teach others. You should head over to her blog if you need a quick lesson on this topic too.
My new motto is everything looks better in jars, so this first pin was perfect.  I love the idea of having a student choose the math problem of the day from the jar.  I think this will engage the kiddos a little more in the problem solving. 

I love the idea of having a place for students to write while in a small group without having to provide paper or whiteboards. I may try this with the chalkboard vinyl I just bought. 

This poster is definitely going in my classroom.  I still hear so many kids saying that they don’t need to learn math because they are going to be a football player or actress or.

I bought these rockin’ behavior beads as soon as I saw them.  They may have persuaded me to go back to the rock and roll theme in my classroom this year. 

This is a great list of free educational websites for kids.  I will keep a copy of this in my students’ take home folders. 

We are planning to host our housewarming party and BBQ in a couple weeks and these next two pins are an inspiration for the outdoor décor.  I am in love with lanterns, especially that they are on sale at most places these days. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Rockin' Behavior Beads, Lauren! I went on an online hunt for those dry erase boards and ended up on a website called Wall Pop...now I want just about everything that they have! Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Alison! Those behavior beads turned out so cute. Thanks for the warning about the Wall Pop website lol.

      Delete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs