Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tried It Tuesday – Making Editable Files & Facebook Freebies



I am linking up with Technology Tailgate for Techie Tuesday and Fourth Grade Flipper for Tried It Tuesday to share my two new technology triumphs. First, I have finally learned how to make my TpT files editable thanks to Jessica’s great YouTube tutorial.  I have been wanting to learn to do this for awhile, but never took the time to experiment on my own.  The first product that I made editable was my HERO folder that I posted about last week.  This file will be just $2 for the next week.  I have included all 4 versions of the cover page that are all editable along with all of the other pages and labels needed to create your own HERO folders.



Thanks to Christi’s youtube tutorial, I also learned how to make a Fan Freeebie tab for my new Traveling Teacher Facebook page.  I will be adding a new freebie to my page each Monday.  I would love it if you liked my new page

2 comments:

  1. I recently learned how to make my PPT files editable too! It's awesome, right? Thanks for linking up!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see how to accept:
    Accept Nomination Here

    -Kelly
    Sliding Into Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs