I cannot believe that it is already July. Summer is going by way too fast! I am linking up today with Farley for July’s Currently.
1. I have spent the last four months without cable, so I am enjoying watching the news and Today show this morning. I felt like I was so out of the loop and had no idea what was going on in the world.
2. The process of finding and buying our house was so stressful. Now that the stressful part is over, I have been enjoying decorating and transforming our house into a home.
|A view of our dining room into the living room|
|Another view of the dining room|
|I think this will help make doing laundry a little more fun|
4. We unloaded our stuffed POD on Friday, and our house felt packed with boxes. I have already unpacked many of the boxes, but there are still two rooms that I need to get to. I can’t wait to be completely moved in.
5. I really need to start planning for the new school year. I will be in a new school and teaching 2nd grade for the first time ever. I am excited about this new opportunity, but have no idea where to start in planning for this year.
6. Obviously, I am not the best blogger and shouldn’t be giving any tips, tricks, or hints to others. However, I do read a lot of blogs daily and appreciate when the blogger responds to my comments. I will definitely be more likely to follow and comment on a blog if I feel like my comments are actually being read.