Monday, July 1, 2013

July Currently


I cannot believe that it is already July.  Summer is going by way too fast!  I am linking up today with Farley for July’s Currently.

1. I have spent the last four months without cable, so I am enjoying watching the news and Today show this morning.  I felt like I was so out of the loop and had no idea what was going on in the world. 
2. The process of finding and buying our house was so stressful.  Now that the stressful part is over, I have been enjoying decorating and transforming our house into a home. 
A view of our dining room into the living room


Another view of the dining room

 3. I finally broke down and bought a Silhouette Cameo.  The first thing I did was to create labels for our laundry sorter. love how it looks! I know that I will be using my Silhouette Cameo as I prepare for the new school year.
I think this will help make doing laundry a little more fun  
   4. We unloaded our stuffed POD on Friday, and our house felt packed with boxes.  I have already unpacked many of the boxes, but there are still two rooms that I need to get to.  I can’t wait to be completely moved in. 
Just one pile of empty boxes after our move
  5.  I really need to start planning for the new school year.  I will be in a new school and teaching 2nd grade for the first time ever.  I am excited about this new opportunity, but have no idea where to start in planning for this year.
  6.  Obviously, I am not the best blogger and shouldn’t be giving any tips, tricks, or hints to others.  However, I do read a lot of blogs daily and appreciate when the blogger responds to my comments.  I will definitely be more likely to follow and comment on a blog if I feel like my comments are actually being read.  





2 comments:

  1. Lauren!

    So glad I found you through the currently party!

    I will be teaching 2nd grade this next year for the first time as well! I cannot wait to get started planning.

    Enjoy decorating! Your dining room looks great!

    The Frizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad that I found your blog too. Hopefully we can help each other prepare for 2nd grade this year.

      Delete

Search

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs